Marie Soveroski is Director of the European Centre for Judges and Lawyers, the Luxembourg Antenna of the European Institute of Public Administration. Her expertise is in the area of EU law, as well as international and European environmental law. She has worked for over a decade in the countries of central and eastern Europe, in support of these countries’ efforts to join the EU.
EC Enlargement and the Development of European Environmental Policy: Parallel Histories, Divergent Paths?
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 127–134, July 2004
How to Cite
Soveroski, M. (2004), EC Enlargement and the Development of European Environmental Policy: Parallel Histories, Divergent Paths?. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 13: 127–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2004.00391.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!