Kristel De Smedt is an assistent lecturer at the Limburg University Centre (LUC), Belgium, Faculty of Applied Economics, Department of Economics and Law. She is writing a Ph.D. under the supervision of Prof. Dr Michael Faure, Professor of Comparative and International Environmental Law, Maastricht University, The Netherlands on the harmonization of liability rules for soil pollution in a federal system. The research will make use of law and economics analysis.
Is Harmonization of Environmental Liability Rules needed in an Enlarged European Union?
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 164–174, July 2004
How to Cite
Smedt, K. D. (2004), Is Harmonization of Environmental Liability Rules needed in an Enlarged European Union?. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 13: 164–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2004.00394.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!