Ted L. McDorman is a Professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. This article was prepared during the author's tenure as ‘Academic-in-Residence’ at the Bureau of Legal Affairs, Department of Foreign Affairs, Ottawa. The author was legal counsel for the Canadian delegation at the ninth and tenth sessions of the Convention INC. The contents of this contribution, however, are the responsibility of the author and do not reflect the views of the Government of Canada. The author would like to thank fellow Rotterdam INCers, Jean-Louis Wallace, Bernard Made and Josée Portugais for their assistance, patience, humour and for getting us all lost and found in the Bonn subway system. In addition, the author would like to thank Hugh Adsett for his helpful comments and advice.
The Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for Certain Hazardous Chemicals and Pesticides in International Trade: Some Legal Notes
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 187–200, July 2004
How to Cite
McDorman, T. L. (2004), The Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for Certain Hazardous Chemicals and Pesticides in International Trade: Some Legal Notes. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 13: 187–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2004.00396.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!