Advancing the Climate Agenda: Exploiting Material and Institutional Linkages to Develop a Menu of Policy Options
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 255–264, November 2005
How to Cite
Van Asselt, H., Gupta, J. and Biermann, F. (2005), Advancing the Climate Agenda: Exploiting Material and Institutional Linkages to Develop a Menu of Policy Options. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 14: 255–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2005.0440a.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!