The 2005 UN World Summit, the Environment and the Role of the EU: Priorities, Promises and Prospects
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2006
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 11–22, April 2006
How to Cite
Morgera, E. and Durán, G. M. (2006), The 2005 UN World Summit, the Environment and the Role of the EU: Priorities, Promises and Prospects. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 15: 11–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2006.00510.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!