Javier de Cendra is a junior researcher at the Maastricht European Institute for Transnational Legal Research (METRO). His Ph.D. research focuses on climate change policy. The author would like to thank Prof. Geert Van Calster and Prof. Dr Michael Faure for valuable comments on earlier versions of this article.
Can Emissions Trading Schemes be Coupled with Border Tax Adjustments? An Analysis vis-à-vis WTO Law1
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 131–145, July 2006
How to Cite
Cendra, J. d. (2006), Can Emissions Trading Schemes be Coupled with Border Tax Adjustments? An Analysis vis-à-vis WTO Law. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 15: 131–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2006.00518.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!