Competence or Confidence? The Appropriate Forum to Address Multi-Purpose High Seas Protected Areas
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–11, April 2007
How to Cite
Morgera, E. (2007), Competence or Confidence? The Appropriate Forum to Address Multi-Purpose High Seas Protected Areas. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 16: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2007.00544.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!