Peter Bridgewater is currently Chair of the Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) in the UK, and was previously Secretary General of the Ramsar Convention. He has been involved in many international activities related to conservation and the sustainable use of biological diversity over the last 20 years.
A New Context for the Ramsar Convention: Wetlands in a Changing World
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 100–106, April 2008
How to Cite
Bridgewater, P. (2008), A New Context for the Ramsar Convention: Wetlands in a Changing World. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 17: 100–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2008.00582.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!