E-waste Management Programmes and the Promotion of Design for the Environment: Assessing Canada's Contributions
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 319–334, December 2008
How to Cite
Deathe, A. L.B., MacDonald, E. and Amos, W. (2008), E-waste Management Programmes and the Promotion of Design for the Environment: Assessing Canada's Contributions. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 17: 319–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2008.00610.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!