Dr Caroline Foster is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Dr Foster publishes regularly in international law journals and has been a visitor at the Lauterpacht Centre at the University of Cambridge a number of times. Her monograph on science, proof and the precautionary principle in international courts and tribunals is expected to be published by Cambridge University Press in 2010. Dr Foster would like to thank Dr Andrew Lang and Professor Gabrielle Marceau for helpful comments.
Precaution, Scientific Development and Scientific Uncertainty under the WTO Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 50–58, April 2009
How to Cite
Foster, C. E. (2009), Precaution, Scientific Development and Scientific Uncertainty under the WTO Agreement on Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 18: 50–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2009.00617.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!