Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and the Law: Solutions for Access and Benefit Sharing – Edited by Evanson C. Kamau and Gerd Winter
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 367–368, November 2010
How to Cite
Mahop, M. T. (2010), Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and the Law: Solutions for Access and Benefit Sharing – Edited by Evanson C. Kamau and Gerd Winter. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 19: 367–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2010.00697_2.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!