The article is based on a thesis submitted at the University of Iceland in late 2011 under the supervision of Dr Adalheidur Johannsdottir.
An Old Debate Revisited: Applicability of Environmental Treaties in Times of International Armed Conflict Pursuant to the International Law Commission's ‘Draft Articles on the Effects of Armed Conflict on Treaties’*
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 127–136, July 2012
How to Cite
Loets, A. (2012), An Old Debate Revisited: Applicability of Environmental Treaties in Times of International Armed Conflict Pursuant to the International Law Commission's ‘Draft Articles on the Effects of Armed Conflict on Treaties’. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 21: 127–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2012.00749.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!