The authors are grateful to the ONS Business Data Linking Project for providing access to the ARD database. Thanks are also due to two anonymous referees, Eric Strobl, and participants at the GEP conference on “Adjusting to Globalisation,” in particular Steve Redding, for helpful comments; and to Richard Upward for providing data from the New Earnings Survey. All remaining errors or omissions are, of course, the authors’. Financial support from the Leverhulme Trust (grant F114/BF) is gratefully acknowledged.
Outsourcing, Foreign Ownership, and Productivity: Evidence from UK Establishment-level Data
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
Review of International Economics
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 817–832, November 2004
How to Cite
Girma, S. and Görg, H. (2004), Outsourcing, Foreign Ownership, and Productivity: Evidence from UK Establishment-level Data. Review of International Economics, 12: 817–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2004.00483.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!