The authors have benefited from discussions with Johannes Bröcker, Amihai Glazer, Stephan Lutz, Santanu Roy, Koji Shimomura, and the late Martin Bronfenbrenner. We have also profited from seminars at Georgetown University, Kobe University, UC-Irvine, the Western Economics Association Meetings at San Diego 2000, Hong Kong University 2002, Kiel Institute for World Economics 2002, the International Atlantic Economic Congress, Vienna 2003, and from insightful comments of the referees.
Implicit Mercantilism, Oligopoly, and Trade*
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Review of International Economics
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 165–184, February 2005
How to Cite
McGuire, M. C. and Ohta, H. (2005), Implicit Mercantilism, Oligopoly, and Trade. Review of International Economics, 13: 165–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2005.00497.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!