For helpful comments and suggestions we thank two anonymous referees, O. Bajo, A. Díez de los Ríos, C. Gámez, J. García Solanes, J. Pérez, S. Sosvilla, M. Taylor, J. L. Torres, J. Vázquez, and participants at the Workshop on Exchange Rates (Málaga, 2001). Financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science and FEDER (SEC2003-0036 and SEC2003-04028/ECO), from the Barcelona Economics Program of XREA, and from CentrA are acknowledged.
The Optimal Degree of Exchange Rate Flexibility: a Target Zone Approach*
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2007
Review of International Economics
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 803–822, September 2007
How to Cite
López, J. R. and Mendizábal, H. R. (2007), The Optimal Degree of Exchange Rate Flexibility: a Target Zone Approach. Review of International Economics, 15: 803–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2007.00698.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!