We gratefully acknowledge comments from seminar participants at EPRU and from Morten Hviid, Winfried Koeniger, Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, Valdemar Smith, Dennis Snower, and an anonymous referee. Financial support from the Danish Social Science Research Council is also gratefully acknowledged.
Product Market Integration and Heterogeneity—Rent Sharing and Pricing to Market
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Review of International Economics
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 268–284, May 2008
How to Cite
Andersen, T. M. and Sørensen, A. (2008), Product Market Integration and Heterogeneity—Rent Sharing and Pricing to Market. Review of International Economics, 16: 268–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2007.00708.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!