We are grateful to Menzie Chinn and an anonymous referee for useful comments and suggestions.
Black Market and Official Exchange Rates: Long-run Equilibrium and Short-run Dynamics
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 401–412, August 2008
How to Cite
Caporale, G. M. and Cerrato, M. (2008), Black Market and Official Exchange Rates: Long-run Equilibrium and Short-run Dynamics. Review of International Economics, 16: 401–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2007.00709.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!