This paper is part of the World Bank's research program on trade in services, which is supported in part by the United Kingdom's Department for International Development. Comments and suggestions from the Singapore Economist Service Team, particularly Shandre Thangavelu, and technical assistance from Randip Rathindran and Nam Trung Hoang, are gratefully acknowledged. We are grateful to Ronald Ehrenberg, Robert McNown, Mushfiq Mobarak, Paula Stephan, and John Voss, for comments. The opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the World Bank.
The Contribution of International Graduate Students to US Innovation
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 444–462, August 2008
How to Cite
Chellaraj, G., Maskus, K. E. and Mattoo, A. (2008), The Contribution of International Graduate Students to US Innovation. Review of International Economics, 16: 444–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2007.00714.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!