We wish to thank seminar participants at the University of New Hampshire plus an anonymous referee for their useful comments. Usual disclaimer applies.
Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Growth, and the Human Capital Threshold: Evidence from US States†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Review of International Economics
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 96–113, February 2008
How to Cite
Ford, T. C., Rork, J. C. and Elmslie, B. T. (2008), Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Growth, and the Human Capital Threshold: Evidence from US States. Review of International Economics, 16: 96–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2007.00726.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!