We would like to thank Sarantis Kalyvitis for very productive discussions and suggestions that inspired the undertaking of this project. We would also like to thank the CESifo–Delphi 2006 conference participants for useful comments and suggestions. The authors are solely responsible for any possible remaining errors.
The Growth Effects of National Patent Policies*
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 499–515, August 2008
How to Cite
Dinopoulos, E. and Kottaridi, C. (2008), The Growth Effects of National Patent Policies. Review of International Economics, 16: 499–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2008.00742.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!