We thank Helge Berger, James Bullard, Menzie Chinn, Robert Kollmann, Ludger Linnemann, Harald Uhlig, and seminar participants at the University of Bonn, the CESifo–Delphi Conference, St. Louis Fed, EEA 2006 in Vienna, SAE 2006 in Oviedo, and ASSA 2007 in Chicago.
A Welfare Analysis of Capital Account Liberalization*
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 576–590, August 2008
How to Cite
Von Hagen, J. and Zhang, H. (2008), A Welfare Analysis of Capital Account Liberalization. Review of International Economics, 16: 576–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2008.00746.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!