We thank Helge Berger, Menzie Chinn, Thomas Moutos, Alessandro Missale, and other participants of CESifo–Delphi Conference “Global Economic Imbalances, Prospect and Remedies” and to the first Piero Moncasca Money-Macro Meeting at the University of Pavia for useful comments and suggestions. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Italy. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Role of Fiscal Policy in a Monetary Union: are National Automatic Stabilizers Effective?*
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 591–610, August 2008
How to Cite
Colciago, A., Ropele, T., Muscatelli, V. A. and Tirelli, P. (2008), The Role of Fiscal Policy in a Monetary Union: are National Automatic Stabilizers Effective?. Review of International Economics, 16: 591–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2008.00747.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!