The author wishes to thank Scott Baier and Jeffrey Bergstrand for generously providing the data, participants at the Conference on Regional Trade Agreements, Migration and Remittances with Special Focus on CAFTA and Latin America, Huntsville, Texas, April 2008, conference participants at the 2008 Southern Economic Association Meetings, and seminar participants at SMU. The author is especially grateful to Daniel Millimet, Jeffrey Bergstrand, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments.
Do Customs Union Members Engage in More Bilateral Trade than Free-Trade Agreement Members?
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 663–681, September 2010
How to Cite
Roy, J. (2010), Do Customs Union Members Engage in More Bilateral Trade than Free-Trade Agreement Members?. Review of International Economics, 18: 663–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2010.00904.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!