We would like to thank two anonymous referees, Daniel Berretoni, and Néstor Stancanelli for valuable comments and suggestions. We also wish to thank Jerónimo Carballo and Ramiro Pascual for their excellent research assistance and Mariana Sobral de Elia for helpful editing assistance. No individual firm data are shown in this paper; in this way, the statistical secrecy is observed (Law 17.622). The views and interpretation in this document are strictly those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), its executive directors, its member countries, the Center for International Economics (CEI), or the Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA). Other usual disclaimers also apply.
ISO Standards: A Certificate to Expand Exports? Firm-Level Evidence from Argentina
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 896–912, November 2010
How to Cite
Martincus, C. V., Castresana, S. and Castagnino, T. (2010), ISO Standards: A Certificate to Expand Exports? Firm-Level Evidence from Argentina. Review of International Economics, 18: 896–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2010.00915.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!