We gratefully acknowledge valuable comments from three anonymous referees and from the participants of the CICM Conference “20 Years of Transition in Central and Eastern Europe: Money, Banking and Financial Markets,” 17–18 September 2009, London.
Global Integration of Central and Eastern European Financial Markets—The Role of Economic Sentiments
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 137–157, February 2011
How to Cite
Beckmann, J., Belke, A. and Kühl, M. (2011), Global Integration of Central and Eastern European Financial Markets—The Role of Economic Sentiments. Review of International Economics, 19: 137–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2010.00937.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!