For helpful comments, we thank seminar audiences at the following universities: Bilkent, Bologna, Guelph, Harvard, Manitoba, McGill, Princeton, Ryerson, Sabanci, SMU, Syracuse, Texas A&M, UC-Irvine, Vanderbilt, and York. We also thank Pol Antras, Rick Bond, Gene Grossman, Elhanan Helpman, Kyle Hyndman, Giovanni Maggi, Andres Rodriguez-Clare, and an anonymous referee for constructive comments and suggestions. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). Any remaining errors are our own.
Bilateral Trade Agreements and the Feasibility of Multilateral Free Trade
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 356–373, May 2011
How to Cite
Saggi, K. and Yildiz, H. M. (2011), Bilateral Trade Agreements and the Feasibility of Multilateral Free Trade. Review of International Economics, 19: 356–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2011.00952.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!