The authors wish to thank the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia-FEDER (ECO2011-23248) for their financial support. An extended version of this article was published as a working paper n.14/09 of FBBVA.
European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 186–199, February 2012
How to Cite
Pastor, J. M. and Serrano, L. (2012), European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis. Review of International Economics, 20: 186–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2011.00998.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!