The authors thank Frank Denton, Alok Johri, Paul Lau, Lonnie Magee, Nelson Mark and the seminar participants at McMaster University, City University of Hong Kong, University of Hong Kong, University of Macau, and Lingnan University for comments on earlier drafts.
The 1997 Asian Currency Crisis, Financial Linkages, and the Monetary Policy of Japan
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–17, February 2012
How to Cite
Chan, K. S. and Dang, V. Q.T. (2012), The 1997 Asian Currency Crisis, Financial Linkages, and the Monetary Policy of Japan. Review of International Economics, 20: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2011.01003.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!