The authors would like to thank Ronald W. Jones, Yunfang Hu, Kenji Kondoh, Yan Ma, Toru Kikuchi, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. An earlier version of this paper was presented at Second Keio/Kyoto International Conference on Market Quality Economics, at 2009 Pacific Rim Conference of Western Economic Association International, at Fourth Keio/Kyoto International Conference on Market Quality Economics, at Rokko Forum of Kobe University, and at KIER-Pacific Economic Review Workshop on Economics and Economic Policies. Financial support from grant-in-aid for Scientific Research of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science is gratefully acknowledged.
The Impact of Differential Falls in Offshoring Costs on Welfare
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 72–80, February 2012
How to Cite
Ngienthi, W. and Dei, F. (2012), The Impact of Differential Falls in Offshoring Costs on Welfare. Review of International Economics, 20: 72–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2011.01008.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!