The authors wish to thank two anonymous referees, Frédéric Doquier, Maurice Schiff, David Stadelmann, Fabrizio Zilibotti, Josef Zweimüller, as well as participants at the conference on “Immigration: Impacts, Integration and Intergenerational Issues” at University College London, the Annual Meeting of the German Economic Association in Munich, and the “2nd International Migration and Development Conference” in Washington DC (World Bank) for helpful comments and suggestions.
Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 81–94, February 2012
How to Cite
Egger, H., Falkinger, J. and Grossmann, V. (2012), Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure. Review of International Economics, 20: 81–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2011.01009.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!