The authors wish to thank Jérémy Savey for his research assistance. They have also benefited from conversations with Michel Aglietta. They are grateful to André Giroard as well as to two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are the responsibility of the authors.
What Drove the Massive Hoarding of International Reserves in Emerging Economies? A Time-varying Approach
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 164–176, February 2012
How to Cite
Delatte, A.-L. and Fouquau, J. (2012), What Drove the Massive Hoarding of International Reserves in Emerging Economies? A Time-varying Approach. Review of International Economics, 20: 164–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2011.01015.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!