The author wishes to thank an anonymous referee, Monika Schnitzer, Jürgen Eichberger, Klaus Schmidt, Hans-Bernd Schäfer, Eberhard Feess, and colleagues and seminar participants in Hamburg, Heidelberg, Munich, Copenhagen, and Toulouse for their valuable comments.
Parallel Trade and its Ambiguous Effects on Global Welfare
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 177–185, February 2012
How to Cite
Mueller-Langer, F. (2012), Parallel Trade and its Ambiguous Effects on Global Welfare. Review of International Economics, 20: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2011.01016.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!