We thank Donald Davis, Giuseppe De Arcangelis, Pravin Krishna, Peter Schott, the referees, and the participants in the conference in honor of Giancarlo Gandolfo for very helpful discussions. Fei Liu, Maria Victoria Fazio, and Utsav Kumar provided excellent research assistance. A special thank to Mary Hallward-Driemeier for pointing us to this rich dataset. This paper should not be reported as representing the views of the IMF. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or IMF policy.
Productivity, Networks, and Export Performance: Evidence from a Cross-country Firm Dataset
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of International Economics
Special Issue: The Great Recession and the International Economy: Financial and Trade Developments. Guest Editors: Giuseppe De Arcangelis, Pier Carlo Padoan, and Luca Antonio Ricci
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 552–562, August 2012
How to Cite
Ricci, L. A. and Trionfetti, F. (2012), Productivity, Networks, and Export Performance: Evidence from a Cross-country Firm Dataset. Review of International Economics, 20: 552–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9396.2012.01038.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!