WAGE INEQUALITY IN TURKEY: DECOMPOSITION BY STATISTICAL REGIONS, 1980–2001
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© The Applied Regional Science Conference (ARSC)/Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd. 2010
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 55–72, March 2010
How to Cite
Elveren, A. Y. (2010), WAGE INEQUALITY IN TURKEY: DECOMPOSITION BY STATISTICAL REGIONS, 1980–2001. Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, 22: 55–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-940X.2010.00169.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Final version received March, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!