Rethinking the Trinity and Religious Pluralism: An Augustinian Assessment – By Keith E. Johnson
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Reviews in Religion & Theology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 332–334, July 2012
How to Cite
D'Costa, G. (2012), Rethinking the Trinity and Religious Pluralism: An Augustinian Assessment – By Keith E. Johnson. Reviews in Religion & Theology, 19: 332–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9418.2012.01065.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!