I dedicate this article to my beloved mentor, Richard Stites, who encouraged me to explore this and many other topics. I conducted my research at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC, and at the European Reading Room at the Library of Congress, whose staff was exceptionally helpful.
The Liberating Experience: War Correspondents, Red Army Soldiers, and the Nazi Extermination Camps
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Copyright 2010 The Russian Review
The Russian Review
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 438–462, July 2010
How to Cite
KONDOYANIDI, A. (2010), The Liberating Experience: War Correspondents, Red Army Soldiers, and the Nazi Extermination Camps. The Russian Review, 69: 438–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9434.2010.00575.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!