We would like to thank Jan Askildsen, Sergio Destefanis, Felix Fitzroy, Jan Rose Skaksen, Robert Rowthorn and, in particular, William Brown and Paul Ryan for many helpful suggestions and comments. Suggestions by two anonymous referees also helped to improve the paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
Unions: Rent Creators or Extractors?*
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 103–121, March 2005
How to Cite
Skovsgaard Aidt, T. and Sena, V. (2005), Unions: Rent Creators or Extractors?. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 107: 103–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2005.00397.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- First version submitted March 2003; final version received May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!