We would like to thank two anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions.
Intergenerational Mobility under Private vs. Public Education*
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2005
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 399–417, September 2005
How to Cite
Davies, J. B., Zhang, J. and Zeng, J. (2005), Intergenerational Mobility under Private vs. Public Education. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 107: 399–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2005.00415.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2005
- First version submitted March 2003;; final version received October 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!