I would like to thank Frank Heinemann, the participants in a session of ESEM 2004 in Madrid, an anonymous referee and the editor for helpful comments. Any errors are my own.
Does Transparency of Central Banks Produce Multiple Equilibria on Currency Markets?
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 1–14, March 2006
How to Cite
Lindner, A. (2006), Does Transparency of Central Banks Produce Multiple Equilibria on Currency Markets?. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 108: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2006.00436.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- First version submitted November 2003; final version received January 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!