I would like to thank two anonymous reviewers for insightful comments on an earlier version of this study. Don Fullerton, Glenn Harrison, Daniel Kahneman, Liesl Koch, Jack Knetsch and Matthew Rabin also provided comments that significantly improved this line of research. Seminar participants at Cornell University, Harvard University, University of California-Santa Barbara, University of Chicago, Iowa State University, University of Maryland, North Carolina State, University of Pennsylvania (Wharton), Tilburg University, University of Rhode Island and University of South Florida also offered useful comments on this topic. Conference participants at the EAERE meetings in Greece, the NBER meetings in Cambridge, MA, as well as the ESA meetings in Tucson provided useful suggestions. Any errors remain my own. Some of the contents of this study were originally circulated in a draft version of List (2004a).
Using Hicksian Surplus Measures to Examine Consistency of Individual Preferences: Evidence from a Field Experiment
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 115–134, March 2006
How to Cite
List, J. A. (2006), Using Hicksian Surplus Measures to Examine Consistency of Individual Preferences: Evidence from a Field Experiment. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 108: 115–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2006.00438.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
- First version submitted May 2004; final version received April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!