I would like to thank two anonymous referees for very useful comments and suggestions. I am also grateful to Torben M. Andersen, Michael Bergman, Arne Bigsten, Henry Ohlsson, Dick Durevall and seminar participants at the University of Gothenburg for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
The Tax-smoothing Hypothesis: Evidence from Sweden, 1952–1999
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 81–95, March 2006
How to Cite
Adler, J. (2006), The Tax-smoothing Hypothesis: Evidence from Sweden, 1952–1999. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 108: 81–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2006.00442.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
- First version submitted September 2003; final version received February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!