We thank Bob Inman, Jeff Milyo, seminar participants at MIT, and two anonymous referees for valuable suggestions. Snyder gratefully acknowledge the financial support of National Science Foundation Grant SES-0079035. Ansolabehere gratefully acknowledges the support of the Carnegie Corporation under the Carnegie Scholars program.
Party Control of State Government and the Distribution of Public Expenditures*
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 547–569, December 2006
How to Cite
Ansolabehere, S. and Snyder, J. M. (2006), Party Control of State Government and the Distribution of Public Expenditures. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 108: 547–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2006.00470.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!