We are grateful to Hans Bonesrønning, Christian Dustmann, Caroline Hoxby, Costas Meghir, Per Pettersson-Lidbom, Ludger Woessmann and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. The Danish Social Science Research Council is gratefully acknowledged for support. Browning thanks the Danish National Research Foundation for funding through its support to the Centre for Applied Microeconometrics (CAM), University of Copenhagen. A working paper version with more details on data and estimation results is available from the authors on request.
Class Size, Teacher Hours and Educational Attainment*
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 415–438, June 2007
How to Cite
Browning, M. and Heinesen, E. (2007), Class Size, Teacher Hours and Educational Attainment. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 109: 415–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2007.00492.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- First version submitted July 2005; final version received September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!