This paper was presented at the Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 in Swansea, the EEA/ESEM Annual Conference 2004 in Madrid, the 9th International Conference on Macroeconomic Analysis and International Finance at the University of Crete, and the University of Kassel. I am grateful for valuable comments from conference and seminar participants.
Optimal Monetary Policy and Sectoral Shocks: Is International Monetary Cooperation Beneficial?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 267–290, June 2007
How to Cite
Berger, W. (2007), Optimal Monetary Policy and Sectoral Shocks: Is International Monetary Cooperation Beneficial?. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 109: 267–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2007.00494.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- First version submitted June 2004; final version received November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!