We should like to thank two anonymous referees and seminar participants at the University of Tromsø for comments on an early draft, and especially Espen Sirnes for performing the numerical simulations. Clark acknowledges financial support from the Research Council of Norway (Project 172603/V10) and Konrad acknowledges support from the German Science Foundation (DFG grant SFB-TR-15). Errors are our own.
Contests with Multi-tasking*
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 303–319, June 2007
How to Cite
Clark, D. J. and Konrad, K. A. (2007), Contests with Multi-tasking*. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 109: 303–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2007.00495.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
- First version submitted August 2005; final version received June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!