Rutström thanks the U.S. National Science Foundation for research support under grants NSF/IIS 9817518 and NSF/POWRE 9973669, and Harrison and Rutström are grateful for support under grants NSF/HSD 0527675 and NSF/SES 0616746. Harrison and Lau thank the Danish Social Science Research Council for research support under project no. 24-02-0124. Steffen Andersen provided superb research assistance and comments throughout. We are grateful to Christian Gollier, John Hey, David Levine, Chris Starmer, Melonie Sullivan, Peter Wakker and three referees for comments. Supporting data, statistical code and experimental instructions are stored in the ExLab Digital Archive at http://exlab.bus.ucf.edu.
Estimating Risk Attitudes in Denmark: A Field Experiment*
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 341–368, June 2007
How to Cite
Harrison, G. W., Lau, M. I. and Rutström, E. E. (2007), Estimating Risk Attitudes in Denmark: A Field Experiment. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 109: 341–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2007.00496.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- First version submitted August 2005;final version received May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!