I would like to thank Christian Groth, Andreas Pick, Nikolaus Siegfried and an anonymous referee for useful comments.
Too Much of a Good Thing? The Quantitative Economics of R&D-driven Growth Revisited
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 369–386, June 2007
How to Cite
Strulik, H. (2007), Too Much of a Good Thing? The Quantitative Economics of R&D-driven Growth Revisited. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 109: 369–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2007.00499.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- First version submitted January 2005; final version received May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!