We are grateful for insightful comments from Hans Carlsson, Vincent Crawford, Hakan J. Holm, Steffen Huck, participants at the ESA European Meeting in Erfurt 2003, the IUI Workshop on Competition Policy in Stockholm 2004 and seminar participants at Lund University and University College London. We also thank two anonymous referees for valuable comments. Financial support from the Swedish Competition Authority is gratefully acknowledged.
Do Antitrust Laws Facilitate Collusion? Experimental Evidence on Costly Communication in Duopolies*
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 321–339, June 2007
How to Cite
Andersson, O. and Wengström, E. (2007), Do Antitrust Laws Facilitate Collusion? Experimental Evidence on Costly Communication in Duopolies. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 109: 321–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2007.00500.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- First version submitted March 2005;final version received June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!