We wish to thank Oriana Bandiera, Mark McGillivray, Per Pettersson Lidbom, Silvia Pezzini, Peter Skogman Thoursie and Fabrizio Zilibotti, as well as two anonymous referees for insightful comments. We also thank seminar participants at Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm University, Uppsala University, and the EEA Annual Meeting (Madrid, 2004). Financial support from Jan Wallander's and Tom Hedelius' Foundation and from SIDA (grant SWE-2005-329) is gratefully acknowledged.
Resource Curse or Not: A Question of Appropriability†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 593–617, September 2007
How to Cite
Boschini, A. D., Pettersson, J. and Roine, J. (2007), Resource Curse or Not: A Question of Appropriability. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 109: 593–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2007.00509.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- First version submitted January 2005;final version received March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!