We are grateful to three anonymous referees for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Trade Integration and Business Cycle Convergence: Is the Relation Robust across Time and Space?*
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
© The editors of the Scandinavian Journal of Economics 2008
The Scandinavian Journal of Economics
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 403–417, June 2008
How to Cite
Abbott, A., Easaw, J. and Xing, T. (2008), Trade Integration and Business Cycle Convergence: Is the Relation Robust across Time and Space?. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 110: 403–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9442.2008.00539.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- First version submitted May 2005;final version received October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!